BSN Syntha-6, 5 lb. Chocolate Milk Shake
When your training gets more intense, the only way you can cope with it is by improving the recovery process. This is only possible when you have the right nutritional support. As all fitness enthusiasts would agree, one of the primary foods sources when it comes to recovery is protein.
Proteins help your muscles get all the amino acids that they need to prevent any muscle loss. The purer the source of protein, the better it is for your muscles. The best option to improve endurance and performance is to give your body a source of slow release proteins that constantly supply you with the necessary amino acids.
BSN Syntha 6 is a unique protein blend that offers you just that and additional nutritional support as well.
BSN Syntha 6
BSN Syntha 6 and BSN Syntha 6 isolate are rated as some of the best post workouts shakes as it provides you with a unique combination of slow and fast digesting proteins. It provides you with several benefits such as:
- A unique blend of premium proteins: This supplement contains a unique blend which has Whey Protein Isolates and Milk Protein Isolates in a 50:50 ratio. These protein supplements are made with a special ISOLAST protein matrix that gives you the advantage of both slow and fast digesting proteins. You get 25 grams of high-quality protein blends with each serving.
- Essential amino acids for faster recovery: With each scoop, you also have the advantage of 11grams of essential amino acids. These amino acids are absorbed directly by your muscles post-recovery to ensure that there is no chance of any muscle loss.
- Higher rate of muscle growth and development: With faster recovery, you are able to prevent muscle loss. In addition to this, you are also able to perform better and make the most of each workout session. That way, you can increase the strength and the volume of your muscle fiber and get closer to your fitness goals a lot faster.
BSN Syntha 6 v/s BSN Syntha 6 Isolate
Although both these protein supplements provide the same protein and amino acid profile, they are slightly different from each other. The differences are as follows:
- They each contain a unique protein formula. While BSN Syntha 6 offers a multi-functional protein supplement, BSN Syntha 6 Isolate contains only isolate proteins sources and is low in fats, carbs, and calories
- BSN Syntha 6 is great for consumption as a snack, as a post-workout recovery shake or any other time of the day. BSN Syntha 6 Isolate functions as the best post workout shake or as a great bedtime shake.
You have the option of several flavors like Chocolate peanut butter, Chocolate milkshake, Peanut butter cookie, Strawberry milkshake, Vanilla ice cream and more that are formulated with a special BSN Flavor technology to give you great taste.
How to consume
You can mix 1 scoop of the supplement with 170-180 ml of skimmed milk or water. You can also mix it with any other beverage of your choice to make a great smoothie or shake.
Where to buy
You can buy your choice of BSN Syntha 6 protein blends at unbeatable prices online on nutritionshoppe.com. You get great value and the convenience of placing the order from the comfort of your home.