Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter, 0.510 kg, Crispy
MyFitness was launched in 2018 in India as a brand of expertise and a passion for fitness & flavour. They created their peanut butter and now have become India’s top-rated peanut brand with a wide variety of flavours and nutritional value. The company is owned by TANVI Fitness Private Limited, a subsidiary of premium export house Super Nutri Foods. MyFitness aims to offer every household in India access to top-quality, delicious and nutritious food products while offering value for their money.
MyFitness Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunchy is a popular peanut butter flavour available in the 510g- 2.5kg weight range. This Chocolate Crunchy is made with high-quality roasted peanuts with dark chocolate offering both tastes and helping you get fitter. MyFitness Peanut Butter Chocolate can be consumed directly or added to various foods and beverages.
Key Ingredients of Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter
MyFitness Peanut Butter Chocolateis a high protein and low carb peanut butter that offers a multitude of health benefits. ThisMyFitness Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunchyis made with the following key ingredients.
- Roasted Peanuts
- Belgian Dark Chocolate
- Brown Sugar
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Permitted Stabilising Agent (INS 471)
Key Benefits of Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter
MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothoffers deliciousness and improves health at the same time. If your regular diet has more carbs and less protein, like less than 1g per pound of your body weight, then usingMyFitness Chocolate Peanut Buttercan fulfil the protein requirements to a large extent. The key benefits of Chocolate Crunchyinclude,
- Increases energy
- Good heart health
- Improves the body’s natural immunity
- It keeps you full for a longer time
- Assists in weight management
- Improves muscle recovery and growth
- It is a good source of minerals and vitamins
- It may prevent cancer
- It helps in regulating sugar levels
- Reduces bad cholesterol
How to Use of Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter
MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothis best when consumed in the morning as it gives you instant energy. Fitness enthusiasts who exercise in the daytime can use it as a quick meal and begin their routine. The protein present inChocolate Crunchy helpsin muscle growth and also helps in muscle recovery after a heavy workout session.MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Buttercan be used directly or added to a protein shake, quick banana smoothie or spread on a wheat bread toast. It can also be consumed as an evening time snack so that you don’t feel hungry when you are outside and crave junk and high sugar foods that can spoil health as well as increase fat in your body.
Safety Information of Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter
You must follow the below safety recommendations before using the MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Butter.
- Keep the Chocolate Crunchy bottle in a cool and hygienic location
- Protect the bottle from receiving direct sunlight
- Avoid freezing the peanut butter as it may lose its smoothness
- Keep the lid tight after consumption
- If you have allergies related to peanut or soya, don’t use the product
- Consult a physician before consumption if you have underlying medical conditions
- Don’t overconsume as it will not offer any additional benefits
- Consume the peanut butter within 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Why to Choose?
The reasons below make the MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Butter purchase worthwhile.
- MyFitness Chocolate Peanut Butter has roasted peanuts and is 100% vegetarian.
- The product has no cholesterol and trans-fat.
- Classic Peanut Butter has 26g protein per serving of 100g
- It is rich in fibre
- It contains vitamin E and B6, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin (B3), etc.
- The product is a weight loss-friendly food
- It is suitable for people with diabetes
- It is low in carbs
- The product has a little salt and sugar
- The taste is delicious and crunchy
- It increases your energy instantly
1. What is Peanut Butter?
2. Why should you eat Peanut Butter?
- Works an energy booster
- Full of nutrition and makes you feel fuller longer
- Good for bone health and heart health
- Boost immunity
- May prevent cancer
3. What is the best time to eat Peanut Butter ?
4. Is Peanut Butter good for weight loss?
5. What is the healthiest Peanut Butter to eat?
6. Is it okay to eat Peanut Butter when trying to lose weight?
1. What are the signs of protein deficiency in a body?
- Loss of muscle mass- Protein aids in maintaining the density and strength of bones. If you are experiencing loss of muscle mass, muscle weakness, muscle pain means you are not giving your body enough protein.
- Hair, skin and nail issue- Protein plays a major role in keeping your hair, skin and nails healthy. Protein deficiency can cause weak, brittle nails. It impacts the skin and makes it cracked and dry. It also makes your hair fade and thin.
- Increased risk of infections and bone fractures- A low protein diet can increase the risk of infections, bone fractures, bone weakness and even osteoporosis. Protein is essential to support bone metabolism and calcium absorption.
- Fatty liver- Fatty liver is the most common symptom of protein deficiency. The condition may develop into inflammation, fatty liver disease and liver scarring, if left untreated.
- Irregular menstrual cycle- The most common reasons most of the women suffer from infertility and irregular periods because of PCOS ( Polycystic ovary syndrome). Insulin resistance affects 50% to 70% of women with PCOS. High carb diets/high sugar, low protein can contribute to insulin resistance, inflammation, fatigue and weight gain that disturb the balance of hormones that are required to sustain a regular cycle.
2. What are the major things to consider when buying a peanut butter?
- Look for natural, organic variety- Roasted peanuts are used to make peanut butter but along the way there are certain unhealthy ingredients are used. One thing to consider when buying peanut butter is to always choose natural, organic, non-hydrogenated peanut butter.
- No Added Sugar- Added sugar is found in most of the manufactured peanut butter to make it tastier for the consumers who prefer a more sugary version. Make sure you don’t opt for the “natural variety” that contains about 3 to 5 grams of added sugar, which is equal to 1 tbsp per 2 tbsp serving. Choose the one that is free from sugar in any form, ranging from molasses, corn syrup to stevia and honey etc.
- No Added Oils- Hydrogenated oil and palm oil in your peanut butter is a source of trans fats, which are responsible for strokes, heart diseases and other high cholesterol related issues. A healthy peanut butter variety should not contain no trace of above mentioned oils.
- Less Ingredients- Remember, the less the ingredients, the better it is. Look for the peanut butter with less ingredients, which should only include peanuts and no added preservatives in the form of excessive salt and sugar. Avoid the one with “reduced fats”.