Myfitness Chocolate Peanut Butter, 0.510 kg Smooth
MyFitness was born out of expertise and a passion for fitness & flavour in 2018. At this time, it is India’s highest-rated brand of peanut butter that offers both nutritional value and flavour variety. MyFitness Peanut Butter’s price range varies based on flavour and weight. The company is owned by TANVI Fitness Private Limited, a subsidiary of Super Nutri Foods. The vision of the MyFitness brand is to offer high-quality food products with the best taste and nutrition to every household in India.
My Fitness protein-filled original peanut butter is among the most purchased peanut butter flavour. Peanut Butter My Fitness is available in a crunchy and smooth flavour. The weight class available is 0.51 kg to 1.25 kg. It offers a natural taste and a host of health benefits, making it a top-notch peanut butter product.
Key Ingredients of MyFitness Original Peanut Butter
MyFitness Peanut Butter is an original American recipe with an Indian touch. It has high nutritional value and offers numerous health benefits. This Peanut Butter My Fitness is manufactured with the following key ingredients.
- Roasted peanuts
- Brown sugar
- Himalayan pink salt
- Permitted stabilising agent (INS 471)
- Allergen info: Contains peanuts and soya
Key Benefits of MyFitness Original Peanut Butter
Fitness Peanut Butter provides taste and improves your overall health. Therefore, you will enjoy it for a longer time. If you are a vegetarian, then the protein in your regular diet may not be sufficient. Hence MyFitness Peanut Butter can compensate and fulfil the protein requirements. The key benefits of My Fitness protein-filled original peanut butter include:
- Increases energy levels all-day
- Improves bone and heart health
- Boosts body’s immunity
- Reduces cravings as it will keep you full for a long time
- Supports weight management
- Speeds up muscle recovery
- Improves muscle growth
- It is a ready source of vitamins and minerals
- It may reduce the chances of getting cancer
- It maintains sugar levels
- Reduces bad cholesterol LDL (low-density lipoprotein) accumulation
How to Use of MyFitness Original Peanut Butter
Myfitness Peanut Butter has low carbs and high protein with zero trans fats and cholesterol. You can consume the product in sufficient quantity as much as you want. Instead of direct consumption, you can add it to a smoothie, spread it evenly on a bread toast, use it as a dip with wafers, add it to a milkshake of any flavour, etc.
Myfitness Peanut Butter can also be used as a pre-workout meal in the morning or evening snack to feel full and avoid eating junk food outside. You can buy it and experiment with different recipes, to get health benefits without sacrificing taste or changing your food habits.
Safety Information of MyFitness Original Peanut Butter
You must follow the below safety guidelines before consuming the Fitness Peanut Butter.
- Keep the MyFitness Peanut Butter bottle in a cool, dry and clean place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Don’t freeze the peanut butter as it may get hard
- Close the lid tight after using it as it may react with the atmosphere
- If you have peanut or soya allergies, don’t consume the product
- If you have any underlying medical issues, then consult your doctor before consumption
- Don’t overeat it as it will not offer any extra benefits
- Consume Peanut Butter MyFitness within 24 months from the manufactured date.
Why to Choose?
The below factors make the MyFitness Original Peanut Butter a very useful food product.
- Peanut Butter MyFitness has roasted peanuts and is 100% vegan
- My Fitness protein-filled original peanut butter has 26g protein per serving of 100g
- It is rich in fibre and antioxidants
- It contains vitamin E and B6, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Niacin (B3) etc.
- The product helps a weight management
- It is suitable for people with type 2 diabetes
- It is low in carbs
- It is gluten-free, keto-friendly and Vegan
- The product has the least amount of sugar and salt
- The original peanut butter has a natural flavour and taste
1. What is Peanut Butter?
2. Why should you eat Peanut Butter?
- Works an energy booster
- Full of nutrition and makes you feel fuller longer
- Good for bone health and heart health
- Boost immunity
- May prevent cancer
3. What is the best time to eat Peanut Butter ?
4. Is Peanut Butter good for weight loss?
5. What is the healthiest Peanut Butter to eat?
6. Is it okay to eat Peanut Butter when trying to lose weight?
1. What are the signs of protein deficiency in a body?
- Loss of muscle mass- Protein aids in maintaining the density and strength of bones. If you are experiencing loss of muscle mass, muscle weakness, muscle pain means you are not giving your body enough protein.
- Hair, skin and nail issue- Protein plays a major role in keeping your hair, skin and nails healthy. Protein deficiency can cause weak, brittle nails. It impacts the skin and makes it cracked and dry. It also makes your hair fade and thin.
- Increased risk of infections and bone fractures- A low protein diet can increase the risk of infections, bone fractures, bone weakness and even osteoporosis. Protein is essential to support bone metabolism and calcium absorption.
- Fatty liver- Fatty liver is the most common symptom of protein deficiency. The condition may develop into inflammation, fatty liver disease and liver scarring, if left untreated.
- Irregular menstrual cycle- The most common reasons most of the women suffer from infertility and irregular periods because of PCOS ( Polycystic ovary syndrome). Insulin resistance affects 50% to 70% of women with PCOS. High carb diets/high sugar, low protein can contribute to insulin resistance, inflammation, fatigue and weight gain that disturb the balance of hormones that are required to sustain a regular cycle.
2. What are the major things to consider when buying a peanut butter?
- Look for natural, organic variety- Roasted peanuts are used to make peanut butter but along the way there are certain unhealthy ingredients are used. One thing to consider when buying peanut butter is to always choose natural, organic, non-hydrogenated peanut butter.
- No Added Sugar- Added sugar is found in most of the manufactured peanut butter to make it tastier for the consumers who prefer a more sugary version. Make sure you don’t opt for the “natural variety” that contains about 3 to 5 grams of added sugar, which is equal to 1 tbsp per 2 tbsp serving. Choose the one that is free from sugar in any form, ranging from molasses, corn syrup to stevia and honey etc.
- No Added Oils- Hydrogenated oil and palm oil in your peanut butter is a source of trans fats, which are responsible for strokes, heart diseases and other high cholesterol related issues. A healthy peanut butter variety should not contain no trace of above mentioned oils.
- Less Ingredients- Remember, the less the ingredients, the better it is. Look for the peanut butter with less ingredients, which should only include peanuts and no added preservatives in the form of excessive salt and sugar. Avoid the one with “reduced fats”.